18.1.14

10 of 12 (from January to October)

It's been months since I've been to the lab, any lab, and despite the fact that I'm saving rolls that I hope don't spoil (there's been a few... accidents), I still don't know what the results are going to look like. I miss seeing the results of my film shots, even if they are not amazing. 

So, a bit of a remember of how this past year has been, hoping that the next ones I post are a bit better, that I learned something along the way :)



O-069

O-078

306

335

353

01_La volta llarga

O-AF10 006

O-086

O-106

O-098



7 comentarios:

  1. ♥♥♥ looking forward to your film photographs very, very much!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with Katie! These are beautiful, by the way - a perfect summary of your past year in film! ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You have such a great eye! I can't wait to see more :)

    Are you back from your trip?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. In the end you will have so many films to see,it will be amazing!

    ResponderEliminar