8.2.13

069 - Plants and shadows

O-060

O-062

O-061

O-063







The Umbracle of the Parc de la Ciutadella is a fascinating place; but for some reason our clever goverment (note the sarcasm) has closed it. I would have loved to sneak inside, and looking at the people who were wandering around the building and peering through the wooden slats, I'm sure I wasn't the only one. 

Enjoy your weekend, I'm going to eat strange onions and homemade (by me, the horrors) sauce and die of the cold in the countryside!


4 comentarios:

  1. I can't believe they have closed it. why is that? that's totally unfair! the place looks really wonderful!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I haven't find out why, but it's so annoying... It's such a lovely place!

      Eliminar
  2. That's such a shame. It's such a great space.
    We were in Barcelona last summer & I loved going there :)

    http://antipodeuse.blogspot.fr/2012/07/barcelona_30.html

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Maybe when the good weather comes, they'll open it more? But it's a shame, yes, more so when I see your pictures...

      Eliminar